Friday 19 January 2018

More on Panbesy, Garbaslim & Vitamin D Jab: for weight loss

Sorry didn't have time to elaborate on the effects of these 3 MUST for weight lose, in the last post

So here it is:

Panbesy : I ask Maisie for a week's supply of panbesy to try. Effects was really bad for me. My heart beats so fast, & I wasn't even doing anything- just sitting around. I totally lost my appetite, as in, I don't even feel like eating at all. I almost went through the whole day without food, yet I don't feel hungry! No wonder I develop a headache. Within the first day I dropped 1 kg. Then I return the remaining 6 panbesy back to Maisie. I decide to just rely on the fat burner Garbaslim & Vitamin D jab. Panbesy is too tough for me. Surprisingly Maisie's reaction to panbesy is like a total opposite to mine. She just felt dryness of mouth & some fast heart beats initially. After a few days even these symptoms wear of. Yet she lost like 7 kg within 2 months!

Garbaslim is wonderful! It actually kinda of detox my system! After I take it for the first time, the next morning my constipation was cured! By the second day my small tummy is flattened !!! Amazing ... I love it.

Vitamin D Jab: the benefits for Vitamin D is plenty. And the lack of it is one of the main reasons for obesity! Scary. So glad I did the jab with Dr Keith.

Garbaslim, it's seriously effective for weight loss!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi y'all , I gain so much weight during the lock down , now I wanna lose it! Help!!! So panbesy will help? How long will it take to lose 5kg ? Any input will be appreciated !!! Hope I'm not spamming, send this message to so many blogs ...lol..

    ReplyDelete